Critical Facts about Toilets*
- All toilets will eventually leak.
- 20% of all toilets are currently leaking.
- 5 trillion gallons of water are wasted by leaky toilets each year, just in the USA.
- Toilets account for 46% of all water usage.
- A common leaky toilet will waste 75,000 gallons of water a year.
- *Source – EPA/Water Sense, American Water Works Association
When you suspect or know you have a toilet or two leaking in your home call the toilet experts at KC’s 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing to resolve the issue from repairing to replacing your toilets, KC’s 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing is the answer. 760-327-8718