3 Ways to Research Plumbing Professionals
When plumbing problems strike, it is often difficult to know who to turn to. While there may be plenty of plumbing companies in the area to choose from, how does a person know which one is the most reliable? Thanks to the beauty of technology, there are many ways to determine which company may be the one to call for a specific need.
Internet search engines are great for finding answers to phrases like “plumber near me” and “plumbing company in Palm Springs, CA“. Still, a prospective customer may need to look a little deeper for information on the quality of service.
Checking the Feedback: Reviews
One of the fastest ways to get information on a company’s quality of work is to look at reviews from previous customers. Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms tend to have a great deal of information like this. While negative experiences exist everywhere and no company is likely to have 100% positive reviews, a company should have a high rate of 4 and 5-star reviews.
Below are categories and keywords to look for when reading reviews:
- Customer Service: Attentive, friendly, polite, positive
- Timing: On-time, prompt, fast service
- Ethics: Honest, fair, upfront
- Pricing: Reasonable, fair, inexpensive
- Quality of Work: Clean, done right, good work, well-trained
Look for Insurance and Licensing
Beyond what people say online and recommendations from friends, there are more objective things to research. Making sure that the company is insured and licensed is very important. Insurance for the company and for worker’s compensation in case of accidents is not only a plus but often required by states for licensing and certification. This adds an extra layer of protection for both customers and the company.
Licensing in any field usually requires testing and a certain amount of experience. This is certainly true in the world of plumbing. To reach that level, a fully licensed plumber will have met quality testing and experience requirements. It is good for a customer to verify that their plumbing service company is fully licensed and insured.
Do They Have Maintenance Plans?
Maintenance plans or membership plans are another part of a plumbing company that one should explore. Many businesses offer this plan that keeps a professional plumber on retainer for maintenance checks and certain repair services. There are many benefits to enrolling in a maintenance membership plan.
- Money-saving: A maintenance plan can save money because it covers the cost of certain maintenance and services, no matter how often they are needed.
- Fewer Plumbing Problems: Having regular maintenance keeps a home’s plumbing in good working condition, there is less chance of issues coming up.
- Peace of Mind: This is the most important aspect of membership. A homeowner can rest assured in the knowledge that they are protected from plumbing disasters.
About KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing & Air Conditioning
With 24-hour emergency service and highly-trained technicians, KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing & Air Conditioning has got its customers covered. Satisfaction is guaranteed, and financing is available. Call KC’s today for plumbing service in the Palm Springs, CA area.