KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing & Air Conditioning provides guaranteed sewer and drain cleaning to residents of Coachella Valley and the surrounding area. And, now that more people are becoming environmentally conscious, they demand ‘green’ solutions to problems when possible — that’s where hydro-jetting comes in. Contact us today when you have a stubborn drain clog, and you want an environmentally friendly solution.
To precisely pinpoint the problem area in your plumbing system, our sewer camera inspection gets to the bottom quickly.
Our Hydro-Jetting Services
Many Palm Springs homeowners realize how important it is to take care of our environment, which is why they opt for ‘green’ solutions whenever they can. If you have an issue with a clogged or slow drain and don’t want to use harsh chemical products, our hydro-jetting is the answer.
If you’ve never used hydro jetting before, consider the following benefits.
It’s More Effective than Other Methods
While traditional drain cleaning methods usually work well for most clogs, nothing beats the power and thoroughness of hydro-jetting. The reason hydro jetting is so effective is that it fully clears out the pipe and removes all traces of debris from the circumference of the pipe. Methods like drain snaking often leave traces of residue stuck to the pipe’s walls, which means you’ll soon have another clog on your hands in due time.
It Saves Money
While hydro jetting is more expensive than drain snaking or chemical cleaning agents, in the long run, you save money because this method leaves your pipes cleaner longer, which means you’re not spending money every few months for drain repairs. Also, hydro-jetting is efficient and usually does the job more quickly than other methods, which means you’re not paying extra for labor you wouldn’t otherwise need.
When using other drain cleaning methods, you risk debris and sewage coming into contact with the workers and the surrounding environment. Hydro-jetting is fast, which means there’s less chance of contaminants getting out into the open.
It’s Safe for the Environment
While some people scoff at hydro-jetting because of the water usage, it’s actually better for the environment than using chemical cleaners. The benefit of using high-pressure water to clean your pipes means that it’s safe to use near your home and other water sources.
It’s More Versatile Than Other Methods
When most people think of hydro-jetting, they believe it’s only used in commercial applications. Still, the truth is that it’s also highly effective and safe for use in residential plumbing too. Hydro jetting removes clogs that other methods can’t touch, making it an ideal solution regardless of the venue.
It Keeps Pipes Cleaner Longer
If you don’t like the idea of calling a professional drain cleaning company every few months to deal with persistent clogs, then hydro-jetting is for you. Because sewer jetting thoroughly cleans your pipes, they remain free-flowing much longer than when using other methods.
If you’d like to know more about this drain cleaning method, or you’d like to schedule an appointment, contact KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing & Air Conditioning in Palm Springs at 760-327-8718.
When to Call a Hydro Jetting Company
Sometimes, clogs in your plumbing system are so embedded that traditional drain cleaning methods can’t help no matter what you try. While there are various scenarios in which hydro-jetting may be the answer, here are the most common situations where this is the best solution for the job.
- Foul Odors Coming From Drains & Toilets: If you smell a funky odor coming out of your sink drains or toilets, it could be that you have a clog deep in your sewer line. These blockages are resistant to most methods to get rid of them, but hydro jetting blasts them away without issue.
- Rusty or Dirty Water: If you have rust or dirt coming out of your fixtures, it usually means that you have a tree root issue within your plumbing system. Tree roots are notoriously challenging to remove with conventional drain cleaning methods, which is why hydro jetting is the perfect solution.
- Toilets That Flush Slowly: Your toilets may flush slowly for various reasons, including a build-up of scale and minerals or a reduced water level in the tank. However, the most common cause of slow-flushing toilets is a clog in the line. When you have multiple toilets throughout the house that flush slowly, a clog in the main sewer line is usually the culprit, and that’s best resolved with hydro-jetting.
- Constant Drain Clogs: While clogged drains are a common household annoyance, they shouldn’t happen too often, so if you notice that you have a drain that constantly clogs no matter what you do, it means you have a bigger problem in your plumbing system. A clog deep in your main sewer line requires a solution that’s guaranteed to remove it, and that’s where hydro jetting comes in.
To ensure that your drains are clean throughout their entirety, call us and ask if hydro jetting is the way to make that happen.
Besides expert drain cleaning, we also offer a comprehensive list of gas line services.
Our Drain Cleaning & Maintenance Services
At KC’s 23 ½ Hour Plumbing & Air Conditioning, we strive to be your go-to drain cleaning company, which is why we offer a comprehensive list of drain solutions, including:
- Drain vision sewer camera inspection, which allows us to quickly pinpoint the problem in your plumbing so you can get your life back to normal.
- Bio-Smart drain cleaning powder, which is an environmentally friendly application that helps prevent build-ups in your drainage system to keep your pipes free-flowing and stave off expensive cleaning and repairs.